Draw with Jazza! Draw with Jazza!

Coolio! I'd love to take up some of your tutorials. :) i believe there's always room for improvement and growth, so i'd gladly take some artistic advice. Hopefully i can gain some knowledge in animation especially. Dancing Monkey! xD Made my day :) 5/5!

The Super Rope Solution The Super Rope Solution

This was actually quite frightening...because it's dangerously close to what we're becoming. The "easy solution" to everything is all we seem to be searching for. Why?
Anyhow, wonderful job! Very well done.
5/5!! :)
'Tis very true, and it's kind of sad.
Hope to see more from you!

Narutoe Shitpoodamn Narutoe Shitpoodamn

Wow, not even worth a star. I got the idea, but it was all unnecissary bull shit, to be honest.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Thank you. This was fantastically done. It's scary because there's a posibility that this is what our future will be like, maybe not literally, with the robots and what not, but the idea of winning your happiness. I feel that society will be forced to turn to something like winning happiness instead of gaining it because there will be no opportunities for us to grow and be successful on our own. Anyway, this movie right here is part of the reason why I'll dedicate my life to making a difference in our society and maybe even around the world!
Beautiful job my friend,
keep strong, make peace! :)
5/5 <3
ps. I also think that we can make our own future and keep our independance and freedom, together.

Santa's Green Dilemma Santa's Green Dilemma

Poor Rudolph!

Very Well done! I love your sense of humor, man. Clean fun. :P
I love the whole reindeer bit.
The gas pump going up that one reindeer's bum and then Rudolph. HAH HAH
10/10
You made me laugh with this one! Good job. :)

Alight Alight

Fantastic!

I absolutely loved the animation. Smooth and fluid and clear, very well done. I can tell it took some time. Now I just would like to say to the people who think Sparker and Aquanna's meeting was too short. I actually believe it made sense. I mean think for a second, if you just met someone and you and them had a moment like that, which was displayed in the movie, and they were to die in front of you, would you not avenge them? Especially when you knew you had the power to do so? So yes it was short, but it worked. So congratz to you guys at Brigham Young University, it has been a real treat watching this animation! :)
10/10

Note: I feel a little dull asking this question because I think everyone else understood, but that robot transforming into the human at the end, who was that? :P

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Lmao!

This was great, i just adored it!
Congratz u guys, this was an epic win! :P
The voice acting was just hilarious and the animation just added that cherry on top!
Honestly though, for such criticism, you'd think the guy would at least read over his review. Or better yet, notice the red squiggly lines under some of the words.
Anyway,
Keep it up!

*Note: If I were Axman13, I would just dig a hole and live in it... :|

A Super Mario Story I A Super Mario Story I

Ravioli!

Anyway, i loved it, it was very well but together and the animation was nicely done :)
So, i give u a
5/5
for everything. Good work!

*Note: Why'd the sun look so pissed?

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

LOVE IT!

I will never forget this short! I shall always watch it during the holidays :P
i dont know why but it just gives me a warm feeling :3 Luv u Nightwayfarer and a lot of the things u create!
Keep it up! :)

There she is!!! There she is!!!

That wuz beautiful!!!

I absolutely love this! The cutest thing I've ever seen!
I'm adding this and all the others to my favorites, so i can watch this series over and over again.
Loveing it!! 5/5 10/10