Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

I Like It!

I'm very impatient when it comes to tutorial's though...especially today...dunno why, but anyway, i really love the idea of the game, even though i died on the first song on normal :P When i'm having a better day, i'll definately come back and try again...and actually read the instructions this time. XD (and of course when i say read i mean watch). But anyway, very good game. I like tower defense games and i also like music games, so it's perfect and original. Also, i love the whole idea of unlocking songs. I think that's cool. :)
So yah, i'll stop blabbing on and get to it already:
You Guys really deserve it!! ;D

*Note: I will come back and I will conquer this game!!!!! X3 You Better Believe It!!

Willva Sketchbook 09 Willva Sketchbook 09

Nice!

You are spectacular at landscaping Will.
I'd really love to see more landscapes from you!
Good Work, keep it up!

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Perfect!

The best stories are always the ones with the unexpected endings.
That was absolutely fabulous!
I'm happy you made such a great game series and even more happy that i was able to follow along! :)
Beautiful work
*Note: Watta Twist! :P

ImpendingRiot responds:

Binary Binary

Simply Beautiful!

It's simple games like this that should get plenty of credit. As frustrating as it can get, there's no better a feeling then the feeling of accomplishment and that is what this game can provide to those who don't give up. I first played this Yesterday and even though i gave up, i came back today because I couldn't handle feeling like a 'quiter' and i wanted that very feeling of accomplishment. So, congratz on making a game that, not only goes straight to my favorites list, but also goes straight to my ego* :)
10/10 5/5, you genius.
*Note: My ego is 10x bigger after finishing this game.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Very good.

I'm amazed at how well this was made, good job!!
It's very fun to play, especially with the storyline. I also enjoyed the cutscenes!!!
And how could you leave that poor lil toad all alone and unable to jump??XD So mean!!
even though ur cruel, i'm giving u a 10/10 5/5 for this game =)

Sonic In Angel Island Sonic In Angel Island

not bad....

...not all that good either.
I rlly don't want to sound mean, this is pretty impressive for a kid ur age, but maybe, if ur rlly serious about making games for ppl to play, u should take some time off to enhance ur skillz so ur game making ability can improve. ANYWAY, ur off to a good start, but u should practice a bit more.
Lets hope ver. 1.0 is an improvment, Aight!! :)

95688kage responds:

Aren't you 13?

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Awsome Game!

Loved how it was put together!!
I also liked how the person i was playing would always react to the opponent wen evr they showed up to fight him. Pretty awsome!
anyways, 10/10 5/5
i can't get past friggin Canti though!!!!!! >_<
If i kno my self well enough, i'm gonna keep trying until i finally get bored and add this game to my favs..... = ='

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

Awsome! :D

The graphics for this game are un-worldly!!! :O
At the pre-loader, i asumed it would be some next pixalized crap, but it turned out to be the complete opposite.
10/10 5/5 for evrything