All 6 art Reviews

Make a Wish Make a Wish

This is just beautiful!

Hands down, you are my favorite artist KW! Not only is your art work detailed and realistic, but it also has a powerful meaning. Like this one! So from what I've read, this robot seems pretty tough and powerful and I like how he stops his fighting to glance at a creature which wouldn't be out fighting a war like that. A creature that's beautiful and graceful, etc. Now, besides the stars I'm giving you for the quality of the piece and the meaning, I'm also giving you stars for the unity. To be able to put two completely different beings into one piece and make them unify as beautifully as this, deserves a whole bunch of stars.

10/10
...if only there were more stars :) Amazing job!

*Note: So, just to answer your question of "which one would be his wish?", when I look at the robot's emotionless expression I kind of sense a sadness in him. Maybe it's how his eyes beam so bright but his metal so dull. I dunno, somehow the contrast of his eyes from his body, give me the feeling of sadness. So from that, I feel if the robot was able to wish for something, it would be peace (so no war) and maybe his own freedom. That would be nice :)

Hidden City Hidden City

Wow

You are a beautiful artist my friend, I'm absolutely floored by your pieces!
Just the smooth, realistic quality that they all have, it's just fabulous.
This particular one is my favorite. The rugged type of environment that it shows, plus the wonderful lighting makes this just an unbelievable work of art. The fact that there are no people in sight adds a bit of interest to the piece as well, which I like and the point of view for the hidden city is perfect! I mean, it wouldn't earn the title of 'Hidden City' if it wasn't viewed from a confined space, now would it?
Anyhoo,
good job K.W.
Keep it up! U got a fan :P

sucho sucho

My goodness...!

Oi, this is mighty terrifying.
It would be less frighting if you were bad at what you do, but sadly your not, so i think it's safe to say that this is f***ing creepy...i mean...imagine seeing that behind u ._.
ok, i'm scaring myself,
5/5
good night and god bless u!

sucho responds:

god bwess me for all the people i scare

Eclipse Eclipse

Who knew boredom = master piece

Once again you've made something totally gorgeous!
Keep it up! :)

*Note: And Everything under the sun is in tune,
But the sun is eclipsed by the moon...
nice poem, your writing's terrible though :P

CaOmDaYn responds:

Thank you very much Im glad you like it! :) and its actually lyrics by Pink Floyd, the song is also called eclipse ha! And yes my handwriting is absolutely terrible :P

Masterpiece Masterpiece

Inspiring!

Wow, this needs much more credit than it's getting.
People obviously don't understand how tough it is to draw with a mechanical pencil. :P
Sir, you have serious talent.
Fabulous job on all your art pieces.
5/5
for this and the others.
*Note: you have successfully inspired me ^^

CaOmDaYn responds:

Thank you very much! :) I'm glad somebody thinks so!

Streak Streak

CoooooolZ

that's awsome!
Lol, don't think an assasin would be so revealing though XD
bbbuuuuuut, if she have the power to summon lightning at any moment and time...i guess it wouldn't matter because the ppl she "assasining" will parish before they get to chek her out x]
.................................................................................................................................................................assasining is a word i recently made up..........jus now.....yah ._.' *cough*