Draw with Jazza! Draw with Jazza!

Coolio! I'd love to take up some of your tutorials. :) i believe there's always room for improvement and growth, so i'd gladly take some artistic advice. Hopefully i can gain some knowledge in animation especially. Dancing Monkey! xD Made my day :) 5/5!

The Super Rope Solution The Super Rope Solution

This was actually quite frightening...because it's dangerously close to what we're becoming. The "easy solution" to everything is all we seem to be searching for. Why?
Anyhow, wonderful job! Very well done.
5/5!! :)
'Tis very true, and it's kind of sad.
Hope to see more from you!

Narutoe Shitpoodamn Narutoe Shitpoodamn

Wow, not even worth a star. I got the idea, but it was all unnecissary bull shit, to be honest.

Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

I Like It!

I'm very impatient when it comes to tutorial's though...especially today...dunno why, but anyway, i really love the idea of the game, even though i died on the first song on normal :P When i'm having a better day, i'll definately come back and try again...and actually read the instructions this time. XD (and of course when i say read i mean watch). But anyway, very good game. I like tower defense games and i also like music games, so it's perfect and original. Also, i love the whole idea of unlocking songs. I think that's cool. :)
So yah, i'll stop blabbing on and get to it already:
You Guys really deserve it!! ;D

*Note: I will come back and I will conquer this game!!!!! X3 You Better Believe It!!

Willva Sketchbook 09 Willva Sketchbook 09

Nice!

You are spectacular at landscaping Will.
I'd really love to see more landscapes from you!
Good Work, keep it up!

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Perfect!

The best stories are always the ones with the unexpected endings.
That was absolutely fabulous!
I'm happy you made such a great game series and even more happy that i was able to follow along! :)
Beautiful work
*Note: Watta Twist! :P

ImpendingRiot responds:

National Zombie Attack National Zombie Attack

Nice!

I love this man, although i wish it was longer (that's how much i love it),
seriously though, this is fabulous, good job.
Keep it up!

Tarteviant responds:

Thanks~!

RD2010 - Heavy Terror Machine RD2010 - Heavy Terror Machine

Wonderful.

This song was amazingly brilliant.
10/10 5/5 u genius.
I officially love Dubstep songs now.
I don't know, there's just something about Dubstep that loosens me up...maybe it's how hard it can get, anyway, beautiful job.

p.s. is the scream right before the drop Gir from Invader Zim? Let me know if I'm correct.
Keep it up.

alextheDJ responds:

Thanks! I'm glad I could turn you on to Dubstep :)

Yah, that and the insane amount of sub bass dubstep songs tend to have lol. Especially if you have a subwoofer(s) ;)

No it's R2D2, but that would be hilarious! I love Gir :3

Thanks again for the awesome review!

Make a Wish Make a Wish

This is just beautiful!

Hands down, you are my favorite artist KW! Not only is your art work detailed and realistic, but it also has a powerful meaning. Like this one! So from what I've read, this robot seems pretty tough and powerful and I like how he stops his fighting to glance at a creature which wouldn't be out fighting a war like that. A creature that's beautiful and graceful, etc. Now, besides the stars I'm giving you for the quality of the piece and the meaning, I'm also giving you stars for the unity. To be able to put two completely different beings into one piece and make them unify as beautifully as this, deserves a whole bunch of stars.

10/10
...if only there were more stars :) Amazing job!

*Note: So, just to answer your question of "which one would be his wish?", when I look at the robot's emotionless expression I kind of sense a sadness in him. Maybe it's how his eyes beam so bright but his metal so dull. I dunno, somehow the contrast of his eyes from his body, give me the feeling of sadness. So from that, I feel if the robot was able to wish for something, it would be peace (so no war) and maybe his own freedom. That would be nice :)

Hidden City Hidden City

Wow

You are a beautiful artist my friend, I'm absolutely floored by your pieces!
Just the smooth, realistic quality that they all have, it's just fabulous.
This particular one is my favorite. The rugged type of environment that it shows, plus the wonderful lighting makes this just an unbelievable work of art. The fact that there are no people in sight adds a bit of interest to the piece as well, which I like and the point of view for the hidden city is perfect! I mean, it wouldn't earn the title of 'Hidden City' if it wasn't viewed from a confined space, now would it?
Anyhoo,
good job K.W.
Keep it up! U got a fan :P

sucho sucho

My goodness...!

Oi, this is mighty terrifying.
It would be less frighting if you were bad at what you do, but sadly your not, so i think it's safe to say that this is f***ing creepy...i mean...imagine seeing that behind u ._.
ok, i'm scaring myself,
5/5
good night and god bless u!

sucho responds:

god bwess me for all the people i scare